Did you know that Wednesday, March 9th, is Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day?
This is a day for RDs and our clients to celebrate the work we do and the amazing clients we get to work with.
Thank YOU for supporting us here at Eat With Knowledge, as well as supporting dietitians all over the world!
We couldn’t do what we do at Eat With Knowledge and Pursuing Private Practice without YOU – our clients, our colleagues, and our community. Your trust and confidence in working with us honors us and lifts us up every day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
In honor of the day, we have 10 reasons why we love being dietitians for our past, present, and future clients at Eat With Knowledge and all of you out there working with other dietitians.
We love being dietitians because we:
- Help people change their relationship with food from being a negative one into a positive one. Our clients find that finally having peace with food is life-changing.
- See people get excited about food, rather than fearful and scared.
- Get to the root of the problem of eating disorders, allowing clients the space to heal and find lasting recovery.
- Support body image healing and help clients end the war with their body.
- See the difference that nutrition makes in a client’s mental health.
- Witness the power of hunger and satiety signals returning in clients. We have seen hunger and fullness cues restored after years of clients not feeling hungry or full.
- Help clients learn to fuel their bodies for joyful movement.
- Continually learn and provide the latest cutting-edge nutrition information to our clients.
- Embrace that sometimes there are no “right” answers when it comes to nutrition.
- Have an amazing network of dietitians to work with. If we’re not the best fit for you, we can almost guarantee that we know someone who is!! Our network of dietitians expands across the world!!
If you want to heal your relationships with food and your body, we’d be honored to work with you for nutrition counseling. If you are not local in the Nyack, NY area, or would like a referral to a dietitian, email us back! We can connect you to a dietitian who can help support you feel fabulous about food.
Happy Registered Dietitian Day to all dietitians!
Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY. She is on a mission to help people heal from diets, and find peace and balance with their food choices. She leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel Fabulous about Food!”
If you are looking for support to heal your relationship with food, check out our Nutrition Counseling page here. If you are unable to become a client but would still like to learn from us, you can purchase our Eat With Knowledge Roadmap here!