Happy Registered Dietitian Day!
Wednesday, March 8th 2023 was Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day!
Thank YOU for supporting us here at Eat With Knowledge, as well as supporting dietitians everywhere.
In honor of this special holiday, we have 10 reasons why dietitians are so amazing:
- Dietitians help people change their relationship with food from negative to positive. This is life-changing for so many people.
- Dietitians see people get excited about food, rather than fearful and scared.
- Dietitians work with clients and their treatment teams to help get to the root of the problem of eating disorders, allowing clients the space to heal and find lasting recovery.
- Dietitians support body image healing and help clients end the war with their bodies.
- Dietitians see the difference that nutrition makes in a client’s mental health.
- Dietitians witness the power of hunger and satiety signals returning in clients.
- Dietitians help clients learn to fuel their bodies for joyful movement.
- Dietitians continually learn and provide the latest cutting-edge nutrition information to our clients.
- Dietitians embrace that sometimes there are no “right” answers when it comes to nutrition but that there is always a “next step” in someone’s journey.
- Dietitians collaborate! If we’re not the best fit for a client, we can almost guarantee that we know someone who is or where to find a referral.
At Eat With Knowledge, our passion is to help all people develop a great relationship with food. We would be happy to see you for a nutrition counseling appointment.
Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY. She is on a mission to help people heal from diets, and find peace and balance with their food choices. She leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel Fabulous about Food!”