The Eat With Knowledge Holiday Gift Guide wraps up with gift ideas for Professional Resources!
This post concludes the series for the 2019 holiday gift guide. This gift list is for you if you care about intuitive eating, working on eating disorder recovery, or just love the anti-diet message. Be sure to check out the previous posts:
Resources for Professionals:
- Pursuing Private Practice is my own program for professionals on how to build an Intuitive Eating, Non-Diet Private Practice! Pursuing Private Practice features business education, nutrition counseling skills, and accountability and support. I have had over 80 students take this program with amazing results, making money and making an impact! I couldn’t be prouder of my program that truly changes so many lives.
- Marci Evans Online Training Programs: Featuring programs on eating disorders, digestive health, and body image.
- EDRDPro Membership: This monthly membership program is perfect for any professional wanting to learn more about eating disorders from many other experts.
- Nutrition and Body Image For Fitness Professionals: For any personal trainer or coach!
- Nourish Your Knowledge: For students interested in Health at Every Size and Intuitive Eating.
- How to Start Your Own Podcast: by Heather Caplan. This is a steal at $15 and gives you all the basics you need to know about how to start a nutrition podcast.
- Supervision Essentials: Fiona Sutherland hosts a free course all about supervision with many supervisors recommended!
- INSPIRDTOSEEK membership: Monthly webinars on all things HAES, nutrition, and business!
- Run by Monica Mo and Haley Goodrich. I will be speaking in their group February 2020!
- Non-Diet Counseling Skills: Tracy Brown runs a 12 week online program for professionals.
- Fat Positive Dietitian T-Shirts by Julie Duffy Dillon.
Cheers to baking and eating all the yummy food this holiday season,
Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY. She is on a mission to help people heal from diets, and find peace and balance with their food choices. She leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel Fabulous about Food!”
If you are looking for support to heal your relationship with food, check out our Nutrition Counseling page here. If you are unable to become a client but would still like to learn from us, you can purchase our Eat With Knowledge Roadmap here!