The Eat With Knowledge Holiday Gift Guide continues and today’s gift ideas are about Intuitive Eating Courses.
Courses are somewhat “new” in today’s world but have made such a different in so many lives. Not only do I have my own courses to offer, I have taken many different courses on tons of subjects: nutrition, business, parenting, home organization (!), cooking, and podcasting… just to name a few.
Intuitive Eating Courses that are changing lives:
- My own course, Feel Fabulous About Food! My course focuses on nutrition counseling strategies for binge eating and eating disorder recovery. I use the principles of Intuitive Eating, Health and Every Size, and body positivity to help you feel fabulous about food! So many people have commented on how this course has helped them and I could not be happier to offer it to all of you. Imagine a world where you understand why you binge eat, how to make changes so you feel better about your nutrition and your body, and never say “diet” again. Redefine health and wellbeing and KNOW what works for you. (The course is $397, but use coupon code NEWYEAR for 25% off until January 31st!)
- *If you are a healthcare professional, I have a professional’s version of this course for you! For Professionals: Help Your Clients Feel Fabulous About Food is for the professional wanting to do this important work and comes with extra bonuses specifically for professionals to use with their clients. Same NEWYEAR offer still applies, use coupon code NEWYEAR and you get 25% off too!
- Intuitive Eating Fundamentals: Christy Harrison’s Intuitive Eating course is such a popular course for clients wanting to learn more about Intuitive Eating. Not only do you get course material but extra Q and A podcast episodes and a growing community for support. Christy is a leader in our field and I know this course is superb!
- Intuitive Eating in 30 Days: Psychiatrist Stefani Reinold has built a brand (and podcast!) around “It’s Not About the Food”. So, what is it really about? This course is a perfect introduction to intuitive eating and looking at your issues with food and body from a view that it’s not about “food and body”.
- Eating Disorders and Body Love in Marginalized Communities Panel Course: Eating disorders have a “stereotype” and part of my mission is to help other people understand that all people are affected by eating disorders. This course is eye-opening and I highly recommend it. Also, this course is free for people of color.
- Intuitive Eating Moms Club: Lindsay Stenovec is a mom on a mission to help all moms with Intuitive Eating and to raise kids that have a healthy relationship with food.
- Fit Fueling for Sports Nutrition: Kelly Jones and Heather Caplan are sports nutrition experts that help clients with fit fueling from a non-diet lens!
- Intuitive Eating Crash Course: A short and simple program by Alissa Rumsey.
- Dip Your Toes Into Intuitive Eating: This course is FREE by Erica Leon! Perfect for someone curious about Intuitive Eating.
- Raising Intuitive Eaters: Paige Smathers has many online courses on Intuitive Eating (so go check them out!) however this one about raising kids to be Intuitive Eaters stuck out to me as being a much-needed resource for families.
- The Anti-Diet Plan: Dr. Alexis Conason was my partner in crime at a recent conference and I loved getting to speak with her on binge eating disorder. She runs an online course called the Anti-Diet Plan.
- The Peaceful Eating Community by Tracy Brown.
- PCOS and Food Peace Course: By Julie Duffy Dillon. If you live with PCOS this is THE COURSE you need in your life.
- Feel Good Eating: by Nina Mills. Explore mindfulness, mindset, and hunger!
- 21 Day Diet Mentality Detox: by Kelley Raetzsch. It’s a faith-based, diet mentality detox.
- Gut In Sync: By Beth Rosen. A course for anyone with gut health issues or IBS!
Cheers to learning online in pajamas with a comfy blanket and cup of hot chocolate!
Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY. She is on a mission to help people heal from diets, and find peace and balance with their food choices. She leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel Fabulous about Food!”
Start your own healing by downloading her Free Stop the Cycle of Binge Eating guide or her Free Hunger – Fullness Scale.