Happy holidays!! In the true spirit of giving, it’s my turn to give back to all of you.
Last year in 2018, I created a gift list that was incredibly popular. I received so many messages and thank you notes and so many of you bought gifts! I wanted to create a similar resource for this year.
This gift list is for you if you care about intuitive eating, working on eating disorder recovery, or just love the anti-diet message.
This year, I will be posting a series of four Holiday Gift Guides, and this first one is for Anti-Diet Merchandise. Further posts to come will provide recommendations for books, courses, and professionals-specific resources too.
Read on for my official favorite holiday gifts!
- Be Nourished has a store full of merchandise, Body Trust® card deck, printables and more!
- IDGAF About Your Diet Susan Sweatshirt: Want to let everyone know you couldn’t care less about their diet? Be bold and give this sweatshirt a go. We can only imagine the conversations it will create!
- No Wrong Way to Have a Body Throw Pillow: For all of my local clients, you have seen this pillow on my office couch! I love this reminder that all bodies are good bodies and bodies come in all shapes and sizes.
- Body Love Box: I think the tagline says it all “The monthly body acceptance boost for humans that live in bodies”! ($38 each month)
- HAES doodles: Ashley Seruya is an activist and future social worker who is known for her HAES doodles on Instagram! Now you can purchase her artwork as a digital download or stickers.
- Body Affirmation Stickers: The Body Image Therapist Ashlee Bennet created stickers that are perfect to hang on your mirror.
- Recovery Box: So many amazing recovery tools here but I love the feelings wheel the most! Build a vocabulary of feelings for all the feelings that come up this time of year.
- Eating Disorders Recovery Necklace: Love the message with this necklace!!
- Diet Culture Defense Etsy Shop: The snack bag is my favorite!
- Fat Positive T-Shirts by Julie Duffy Dillon. I love these shirts and cannot wait until mine comes in the mail!
- Jessamyn Stanley’s yoga classes! So many of my clients want to try yoga but feel intimidated to go to a class. This “membership” helps you do yoga at home in the comfort of your own environment.
- Body Over Mind Nutrition Tote Bag.
Have fun shopping!
Wishing you the best over this holiday season.
Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Eat With Knowledge in Nyack, NY. She is on a mission to help people heal from diets, and find peace and balance with their food choices. She leads a team of dietitians who support the philosophy, “Feel Fabulous about Food!”
Start your own healing by downloading her Free Stop the Cycle of Binge Eating guide or her Free Hunger – Fullness Scale.