Feel Fabulous about Food
As a practicing Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian, I help clients that are struggling from dieting or disordered eating find peace and balance with food choices. We work to analyze eating habits together and make changes depending on what you’re willing and ready to do. I love to educate clients on intuitive eating, to allow your body to heal from yo-yo dieting or a restriction/binge cycle. As a supportive member of your healthcare team, I work with other professionals (such as doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, coaches and trainers) to make sure you get the best treatment possible.
Would You Benefit From Nutrition Counseling?
- I was diagnosed with an eating disorder like anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating disorder
- I don’t know if I have an eating disorder but I know something is up with my eating habits
- I think about food all day and it’s getting in the way of my life
- My relationship with food is very all-or-nothing
- My life’s up and downs are totally dependent on how I feel about my weight and body image
- I overexercise, especially when I feel I ate too much
- I sometimes throw up or use laxatives after eating
- I am a chronic dieter and have heard so many mixed messages about food and nutrition- I have no idea what to eat.
- I am recovering from an eating disorder and want to make sure I get the support I need
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, I can help you find balance and peace with food and meal planning to help you reach your nutrition goals.